Monday, February 11, 2008

Late night antics..

OK! This is the story that really caused me to turn to internet ramblings about my nutty roommate. As I've mentioned before, Jill normally wakes up between 12-1pm. She also goes to bed around 12. Not too late... Anyway, I've hardly seen her this past week because I've been coming home around 12am, and waking up and leaving LONG before she gets out of bed. But Friday night/Saturday morning at 4:30 I woke up to use the bathroom and saw the kitchen light on. I thought that was weird and figured I'd turn it off after using the loo. But then I heard dishes clanking around in there. Now, who the hell is in the kitchen at this crazy hour, thunked I? Well, sure enough, Jill's light was also on, a fact I had not noticed earlier. What a nut.
I let that slide though. Maybe she's just having a rough night and can't sleep? MAYBE she's getting caught up on all those dirty dishes she leaves all over the place all the time? maybe?? 
Wishful thinking, I'm afraid. In the morning the mess was just as big, if not worse. 
Then came Saturday night. I woke up around 2:30 to use the can. This time the light was on in her room and she was talking on the phone loudly. SO WEIRD! I mean, it's not like she's up until 2:30 and talking to a good friend or something. She always goes to bed before me....
this is all very strange. I'm confused, irritated, and perhaps a bit scared. 

3 comments:

A said...

She's probably having trouble with her boyfriend or something. Or maybe that's when she makes contact with headquarters and fills them in on all the junk she's learned about you.

TooMuchTimeOnMyHands said...

wrong!

OC said...

She probably just has a secret crush on you.