Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SERIOUSLY!!!

Ok, Seriously? I get off work at 3:45 and walk home. I'm about 3 blocks away when I realize I've left my keys at work. Awww damn! Wait, not so fast, Jill NEVER leaves the house, surly she can let me in, right? So I give her a ring to see if she's around and will do so. After several rings, she answers and sounds totally disoriented and sleepy, but she lets me in anyway. Seriously. The girl was in her pajamas. At 4pm!! I woke her up! Now, normally I would apologize for so obviously getting someone out of bed, but not at 4. no sir! It's not like she's sick or anything, just sleeping for the sake of it! UGH!

5 comments:

OC said...

She was just there in bed waiting for you!

A said...

The entry so should have been: I went out today. My roommate did not.

Albany Options Community Class said...

classy lady. I just don't understand how you can just spend everyday like that. I would feel so useless and depressed. Gross.

claire said...

I think it's time to start hiding animals in her bed.

TooMuchTimeOnMyHands said...

Brendan, you're a tard.